Monday, September 13, 2021

Additional 2021 Hot Wheels Halloween Set Location

Hi everyone! A few days ago, I published a Looking At post that showed all of the cars from this year's Hot Wheels Halloween set. Now, in that post, I made mention of where I found them. At the time, I thought the set was going to just be at select grocery stores. However, that appears to not be the case. 

This morning, I decided to visit a few of my local Target locations. In total, I visited three, and only two of them had the sets on their mainline pegs. The first store I went to had them on two rows of pegs, while the third store had them on all of their pegs.


So parents, if you're interested in getting these Halloween treats for your children, then you should definitely add Target to the list of stores to check.

Alright, that's all for today. Until next time, thanks for reading, and happy hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment