Wednesday, September 15, 2021

White Booth Wednesday #101

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.


Vehicle: 70s Van
Series: 2021 Hot Wheels Space
Boulevard rating: 8
How I feel about this release: This release wasn't on my list, but this is another one of the ones I got form this year's case M. I usually don't get releases like this, but nostalgia played a huge roll in my decision to add it to my collection. I currently have no plans to watch the new Space Jam movie, but I did watch the original as a kid. Furthermore, Looney Tunes was something I used to always watched on Cartoon Network. So I figured I might as well have a Hot Wheels release with artwork featuring the characters I enjoyed watching.

So, how do you feel about this week's featured vehicle? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. Till next time, happy collecting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment