Wednesday, November 30, 2022

White booth Wednesday #164

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.



Vehicle: '15 Dodge Challenger SRT
Brand Or Series: 2022 Hot Wheels Muscle Mania
Boulevard Rating: 6
How I Feel About This Release: This is the one Muscle Mania release I don't like. So why did I get it, then? Well, I got super excited when I found all of the case "N" releases that I actually wanted, so I ended up grabbing this one in the heat of the moment. Now, to be fair, it is finished in a nice version of my favorite color. But that's not enough to make me ignore the design, which makes it look like a Speed Graphics release instead of a 2022 Muscle Mania release. I mean, just look at the other releases. Each one features a design that you would expect to see on it. So I don't know what they were thinking with this one. Maybe it's just me, but I don't think this is the kind of deign you would expect to see on this car. Although... if this casting was a drag car, then I would have no issue with the huge SRT decal, but it's not. And that's why it was never added to my want list.


So how do you feel about this week's featured vehicle? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. Till next time, happy collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment