Wednesday, July 27, 2022

White Booth Wednesday #146

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.




Vehicle: '57 Chevy
Brand Or Series: 2022 Chevy Bel Air
Boulevard Rating: 10
How I Feel About This Release: My gosh, this is one beautiful release of this casting! I knew there'd most likely be recolors of the "Chevy Bel Air" releases, but I didn't think the '57 Chevy was going to be one of them. And I definitely didn't think they were going to make its recolor look this good. I mean, you could never go wrong with a matte red Tri-Five, but this gold one is absolutely something else! If this release wasn't featured in a White Booth Wednesday post, then it'd definitely be one of this month's best releases on the block.


So how do you feel about this week's featured vehicle? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. Till next time, happy collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment