Wednesday, July 20, 2022

White Booth Wednesday #145

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.




Vehicle: Custom '70 Honda N600
Brand Or Series: 2022 Compact Kings
Boulevard Rating: 7
How I Feel About This Release: Like a few other releases from this year's mainline, this too was a release that I didn't initially care about. But there ended up being a reason why I decided to add it to my want list. So why didn't I care about it? Basically, I didn't feel the need to have one of these finished in white. Sure, I'll admit that it looks okay finished in the color, but I honestly like last year's releases more. The first release was finished in a cream yellow, and the second release was finished in a color that I'd best describe as being a teal green. Now, I don't know about you, but I think those two colors are better than white. So why did I add it to my want list? Well, after I had some time to think about it, I decided to not miss out on a third plain release of this casting. For all we know, this could be the last time we see this casting without a design on it. So if that ends up being the case, then I definitely would have regretted leaving this release behind.


So how do you feel about this week's featured vehicle? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. Till next time, happy collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment