Wednesday, July 13, 2022

White Booth Wednesday #144

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.




Vehicle: Volkswagen Kafer Racer
Brand Or Series: 2022 Hot Wheels Contoured
Boulevard Rating: 8
How I Feel About This Release: This release wasn't featured in the multi-part case "G" post, but it was definitely one of the releases I had on my want list. I feel it's very nice release due its exterior color and the design they created for it. Now, I do think the checkered pattern on its sides is a little random, but it doesn't ruin the overall look of this release. So it's a design choice I can live with. I also really like how they chose to give this release the Retro Slot wheels. Most of this casting's basic releases were given the 5SPs, so it's really nice to see a third basic one with a different wheel.


So how do you feel about this week's featured vehicle? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. Till next time, happy collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment