Wednesday, May 25, 2022

White Booth Wednesday #137

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.


Vehicle: '71 Maverick Grabber
Series: 2010 Hot Wheels New Models
Boulevard Rating: 9
How I Feel About This Release: In my opinion, this is one of the best looking releases of this casting due to the fact that it has the real car's factory side stripe. Now, some of you might have preferred one of the other two colors instead of this one, and I'll admit that they are also nice. But I think this one is the better of the three because it's the only one with a multi-colored side stripe.


So how do you feel about this week's featured vehicle? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. Till next time, happy collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment