Wednesday, May 4, 2022

White Booth Wednesday #134

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.



Vehicle: Coupe Clip
Series: 2022 Hot Wheels Experimotors
Boulevard Rating: 5
How I Feel About This Release: The Coupe Clip seemed to be really popular when it first came out, so I bet you're shocked by the low rating I gave it. Sure, it's a unique casting, and I do like unique castings as much as the next person. But I'm not too happy about this vehicle design being used for a key chain. I mean, just look at the overall shape of its exterior. In my opinion, they could have created a very beautiful looking unlicensed classic coupe that looked like it was a replica of a real car. And I honestly would have liked it as much as I liked the GT Scorcher. So hopefully, they'll think about using this design for an actual car, but I highly doubt they will.
 

So how do you feel about this week's featured vehicle? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. Till next time, happy collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment