Wednesday, March 16, 2022

White Booth Wednesday #127

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.


Vehicle: Toyota 2000 GT
Series: 2013 Hot Wheels Showroom (HW All Stars)
Boulevard Rating: 10
How I Feel About This Release: Earlier this month, I published a Looking At post where I talked about the all five of the releases from the Toyota Car Culture assortment. So I decided to pick another Toyota for this week's edition of White Booth Wednesday. And as you can see, I chose another release of the 2000 GT. Although I like the two premium ones I have, this one is still my favorite due to the fact that it doesn't have a racing theme. Now, I'm sure most of you will think the Super is the better one, but that one has an additional stripe on the top half of it. And as you already know, I like having plain releases. So despite having a side stripe, this one is currently as close as you can get to having a plain release of this casting.
 

So how do you feel about this week's featured vehicle? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. Till next time, happy collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment