Wednesday, February 23, 2022

White Booth Wednesday #124

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.


Vehicle: 24 OURS
Series: 2011 Hot Wheels New Models
Boulevard Rating: 8
How I Feel About This Release: I know I can't be the only one that likes the various race cars you see at the 24 Hours of Le Mans. I especially like the look of the Le Mans Prototype cars, and this casting is basically a Hot Wheels version of one. Now, it might not look exactly like the real cars, but I feel they did a masterful job at creating a nice looking LMP race car for us to collect. So this is one fantasy casting I will always grab. As for this particular release, the only thing I would have done differently is give it a clear wind piece. Other than that, this is an awesome release, and I'm glad I have it in my collection.


So how do you feel about this week's featured vehicle? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. Till next time, happy collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment