Wednesday, January 26, 2022

White Booth Wednesday #120

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.



Vehicle: Toyota Off-Road Truck
Series: 2010 Race World - Desert
Boulevard Rating: 9
How I Feel About This Release: The second picture shows the main thing I like about this release. As you can see, chrome was added to this release's spare wheel, and to be honest, this detail alone was enough to make me give it a nine out of ten. After all, you don't typically see today's off-road releases with an additional detail added to the spare wheel. And you have to admit that it gives this release the look of actually having a spare. Okay, now I'm going to point out the next thing I like, which is none other than its livery. Now, I'll admit that I don't always like everything about the designs they create, but that's definitely not the case with this particular design. At first glance, you'd think it was a replica of a livery from an actual off-road race truck. Obviously it isn't, but that's how nice I feel it is. 


So how do you feel about this week's featured vehicle? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. Till next time, happy collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment