Monday, January 24, 2022

Additional 2022 Hot Wheels Case A Releases

Hello, and welcome to another edition of Today On the Boulevard. As you know, I have a list of releases I really want to have. Those are usually the one's you see in the various post here on the boulevard. However, there are times where I'll end up getting additional releases from a case. And that's when you'll see an additional feature. Now, like many of you out there, I'll usually stick to getting the licensed vehicles, or the fantasy ones that look like they could be real cars. But I also like to get the releases that are based on ones from various franchises. 

If you read the second part of my case A want list, then you might remember how I said there were a few other releases I liked. I also made mention of how you might see them in an additional feature. Well, here's that post. So with that being said, today I'm going to share my thoughts on the other two I got from case A.

I'm not someone who's played Minecraft, and I have no intention of ever playing it. But like the rest of the world, I'm fully aware of the franchise, and I do have family members that play it. So I've seen some gameplay. In the game, players are able to ride in a minecart, and I think it makes for an interesting Hot Wheels model. That's why I end up getting its releases. 


Despite being aware of the franchise, and seeing gameplay, I still don't know all there is to know about the game. I mean... I know a little, but I don't know enough to go into a long conversation with anyone about the game. But from what I can gather, there's no way to get a cart like this in-game. So thanks to Hot Wheels, collectors and fans of the game alike are able to see this cart with a different texture. 

Ultimately, I'm just happy they aren't doing what they did with the snoopy car. As you know, all of its releases were basically just wheel swaps. I know they'd probably need the legal okay to do so, but I feel they should have made his dog house a different color. Anyway, I'm truly pleased with how they're able to give us different textured Minecarts. It's definitely better than getting the same release year after year.


The second one I got is The Nash. At this time, the debut release is still my favorite since it's a replica of the winner's car. However, this one is still nice, and I did want one of these without the rust details. Besides not having the aforementioned details, I also like their choice to give this release a purple and white color scheme. It all comes down to personal preference, but I think this is a great combination of colors for this car.



It's no lie that vehicle customization is an art, and since everyone has different taste, we end up seeing many unique builds, as well as designs. With that being said, I'd love to see what type of designs they'd create for a car like this. Personally, I'd love to see a matte black one with flames. Of course, it doesn't have to be matte black, I just think this is the type of custom car that'd look awesome with a flame design.


So as you can see, collecting Hot Wheels for me isn't just about the licensed cars. Fantasy cars and wild customs like The Nash, are ones I'll get as long as I like what was done to them. And I especially like what was done to the Minecart. 

Okay, how do you feel about these two? Did they make it to your want list? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments section. Alright, that's all for this additional feature. Until next time, thanks for reading, and happy collecting. And remember, these are just toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment