Wednesday, January 19, 2022

White Booth Wednesday #119

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.


Vehicle: '32 Ford
Series: 2010 Hot Wheels Hot Rods
Boulevard Rating: 7
How I Feel About This Release: Hot rods will look outstanding finished in just about any color, and I have to say, the metallic turquoise used for this release is definitely one of them! I love how this casting looks finished in the color, and it is actually the only thing I like about this release. As for the design, I'll admit that I don't completely care for it, and that's why I didn't score this release higher. The biggest issue I have with the design is the "HWCC Rod & Custom" decal. Personally, the stripe design would have been good enough. But that's just me, and I'm sure many of you will feel differently. At the end of the day, this is still an okay release thanks to its exterior color, and that's why I made it this week's featured vehicle.


So how do you feel about this week's featured vehicle? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. Till next time, happy collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment