Wednesday, January 12, 2022

White Booth Wednesday #118

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.


Vehicle: Fangula
Series: 2010 Hot Wheels New Models
Boulevard Rating: 8
How I Feel About This Release: The Fagula is such a fun little casting, and there's many different things to like about its design. But the design of it is not the only reason why I decided to make it this week's featured vehicle. So let me point out what I like about this particular release. Usually, I would have said that I liked how this release is plain. And while that is one of the things I like about it, it's not the main thing. It might be surprising, but the main thing I like about this release are its painted valve covers. Having an exposed engine with details is a huge plus for me, and it's not everyday we get a mainline release with engine details.


So how do you feel about this week's featured vehicle? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. Till next time, happy collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment