Wednesday, January 5, 2022

White Booth Wednesday #117

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this year's first weekly featured vehicle.


Vehicle: Custom '01 Acura Integra GSR
Series: 2016 Hot Wheels Nightburnerz
Boulevard Rating: 10
How I Feel About This Release: I'm sure everyone in the diecast community loves the partnerships between Hot Wheels and the various automotive brands. Having the license to use another brand always results in some fantastic releases for us to collect. And this Greddy "Boost Brigade" themed Integra is definitely one of them. The camouflage pattern looks awesome, and it's cool how it features three turbochargers above Boost Brigade decal. I also like the skull design that's on the roof. Now, I'm sure you all remember how this release ended up getting a recolor that was white. Currently, black has only been used two times for this casting, whereas white has been used four times. So between the two colors, I feel this one is the best.


So how do you feel about this week's featured vehicle? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. Till next time, happy collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment