Wednesday, December 22, 2021

White Booth Wednesday #115

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.


Vehicle: Bone Shaker
Series: 2021 Rod Squad
Boulevard Rating: 6
How I Feel About This Release: I still like the yellow one a little more since it features the main Mooneyes color scheme, however, this is still an okay release. And there is a specific reason as to why I got it, which I'll get to in a minute because I want to say why I didn't score it higher first. Unlike some of the other Mooneyes recolors, this one doesn't feature a design that's yellow. For some reason, the design team chose to leave the stripe on the top of this release black. I'm sure many of you won't care, but I do. I feel this release would have looked a slightly better if the stripe was changed to yellow like the other Mooneyes themed recolors. Okay, now that I got that out of the way, let me say why I got it. As you might already know, I like releases that are finished in matte colors, and the reason for that has already been stated in a few older post. So I'm not going to say why in this one. Anyway, being finished in a matte color is basically the only reason why I made the decision to get this release.


So how do you feel about this week's featured vehicle? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. Till next time, happy collecting

No comments:

Post a Comment