Tuesday, December 14, 2021

White Booth Wednesday #114

 It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.



Vehicle: '73 BMW 3.0 CSL RACE CAR
Series: 2016 BMW (Mainline)
Boulevard Rating: 10
How I Feel About This Release: This is such an awesome casting, and I remember how happy I was when I found the first color, as well as this one. Furthermore, it was one of my favorite new castings from the 2016 mainline, and that alone is enough of a reason to make me give it a ten out of ten. But I guess that's not entirely what these weekly post are about. So let me get to what I like about this particular release. As you all know, both of the 2016 releases feature color schemes that are based on actual liveries seen on the real cars. With that being said, I like how the designers chose to change this release's racing number detail. Now some collectors might not care, but I'm apart of the crowd that does. At the end of the day, a single detail change can sometimes be enough to make me score a release high, and that's the case with this release.


So how do you feel about this week's featured vehicle? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. Till next time, happy collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment