Wednesday, December 1, 2021

White Booth Wednesday #112

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.


Vehicle: Volkswagen GTI
Series: 2017 Matchbox Explorers
Boulevard Rating: 7
How I Feel About This Release: Back in September, I published a My Want List post where I talked about some of the releases I got from this year's Matchbox mix five. One of them was a metallic black Volkswagen GTI. While talking about it, I said that I was never completely on board with the wheels they picked for the 2017 release. Well, I should have also mentioned that I didn't completely dislike it. I mean, I did get it after all. So obviously there's something about I like, and that something is none other than the grey they picked for it's exterior. I don't know about you, but I think it's an awesome color for this car. Now then, as far as the wheels are concerned, I think most of you will agree that black and red is an okay aftermarket wheel color for a grey car. But if it was up to me, I would have given this release black 6-spoke wheels instead.
 

So how do you feel about this week's featured vehicle? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. Till next time, happy collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment