Wednesday, November 24, 2021

White Booth Wednesday #111

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.


Vehicle: Fast Felion
Series: 2017 Hot Wheels Exotics
Boulevard Rating: 7
How I Feel About This Release: This is another one of their original castings I like. In my opinion, it's very realistic looking, and there's no way it wouldn't be a stunning car if it was real. As for this particular release of it, I really love the flat white paint, as well as the colors picked for the design. Now as much as I like it, there is one thing I would have done differently, which is why I didn't score it higher, by the way. As you can see, the designers chose to give this release a blue base. If it were up to me, I would have given it a white base instead. I feel it would have looked a little better if it's back half was white like the rest of the car. Ultimately, it's not a terrible looking release, which is why I still gave it a seven.


So how do you feel about this week's featured vehicle? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. Till next time, happy collecting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment