Wednesday, November 17, 2021

White Booth Wednesday #110

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.



Vehicle: Night Shifter
Series: Hot Wheels id Chase Series
Boulevard Rating: 10
How I Feel About This Release: The 1990s is when I got my first Hot Wheels car, and back then, I never thought they'd end up having chips in them. Time sure does fly. Anyway, this was my first id Chase release, which is why I decided to make it this week's featured vehicle. I was honestly shocked when I found it in a bin that was obviously picked through. I guess whoever got there before me didn't want it due to the fact that the top of the card is a little bent. As for the design choices made for it, I have absolutely nothing bad to say, and I'm not just saying that because it's a special release. In my opinion, the chrome gold features go great with the Spectraflame color they picked for it. At the end of the day though, being my first id Chase Series release is the sole reason why I gave it a ten.

So how do you feel about this week's featured vehicle? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. Till next time, happy collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment