Wednesday, October 27, 2021

White Booth Wednesday #107

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.


Vehicle: Custom Ford Bronco
Series: 2016 Rad Trucks (Walmart set)
Boulevard Rating: 9
How I Feel About This Release: Remember White Booth Wednesday #104? Well, here's another one of the releases I got from the Rad Trucks Walmart set, and it's one of the other ones I really wanted. All I had before it was the 2016 mainline release. And to be honest, I still don't completely like the design that was created for it. In my opinion, it's a little messy. So this release was a must-have due to it's design, which I feel is way better than the aforementioned mainline release. Besides the design, I also like the shade of green that was picked, as well as the choice to give it chrome gold Beadlock wheels. Thanks to these design choices, Hot Wheels created one rad looking Ford Bronco.
 

So how do you feel about this week's featured vehicle? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. Till next time, happy collecting.   

No comments:

Post a Comment