Tuesday, October 19, 2021

White Booth Wednesday #106

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.


Vehicle: Baja Bullet (Named Baja Bandit)
Series: 2017 Matchbox Explorers
Boulevard Rating: 10
How I Feel About This Release: This is a very cool off-road truck casting, and it's too bad I wasn't into collecting diecast back when it made it's debut many years ago. To be honest, many of it's initial releases are ones I'd like to have. Fortunately, I didn't have to resort to Ebay, and it's thanks to this one being released around the time I got back into collecting. Now then, the reason why I gave this release a ten is because of the livery created for it. What I like, is how it's a Yokohama sponsored vehicle that doesn't feature the typical black and red livery. Of course, there's nothing wrong with that livery, but it's nice to see something different every once in a while.


So how do you feel about this week's featured vehicle? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. Till next time, happy collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment