Wednesday, October 13, 2021

White Booth Wednesday #105

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.


Vehicle: '62 Nissan Junior
Series: 2017 Matchbox Adventure City
Boulevard Rating: 7
How I Feel About This Release: I didn't end up getting any of this casting's latest releases. They aren't terrible looking, it's just I didn't feel the need to have one of these with a design on it. Sometimes, all I want is a plain diecast model, and that's why this casting's first two releases are the only ones I have. Now between the two, this one is still my favorite. Although the second release was finished in a nice color, I just love the blue that was used for this one. So besides being plain, it's exterior color is the other reason why I gave it a seven. 


So how do you feel about this week's featured vehicle? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. Till next time, happy collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment