Wednesday, September 29, 2021

White Booth Wednesday #103

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.



Vehicle: Scion FR-S
Series: 2015 Hot Wheels Workshop (HW Drift Race)
Boulevard Rating: 8
How I Feel About This Release: I really like this replica of the Evasive Motorsports FR-S. The only thing that would have made this release better, is if it was given some additional decals. At the end of the day though, this is something I can ignore. Besides being a replica, there's another reason why it's this week's featured vehicle. Basically, this is the only release of this casting in my collection. I know one was released a earlier this year, but that set never made it to the pegs at any of my local Walmarts. The only reason why I have this one, is because of a grocery store run. Had I not needed to go to the store that day, this would be another one of the castings I'd have to get off of the secondary. Even if I do end up getting a second one, this one will always be my favorite.


So how do you feel about this week's featured vehicle? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. Till next time, happy collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment