Wednesday, September 22, 2021

White Booth Wednesday #102

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.


Vehicle: Purple Passion
Series: 2016 Hot Wheels Garage (Walmart set)
Boulevard rating: 10
How I feel about this release: I know this casting would look great finished in any color, but due to it's name, I feel purple is the best. And I don't know about you, but I think the designers picked a great shade of it. Now I'm going to turn my attention to the flame design. One of the things I like, is how they chose to also decorate the entire top half of this release. This amount of decoration is perfect for a lead sled. I should also mention that I like the choice to use a lighter shade of purple for the flames. I feel it looks great over the shade of purple that was used for the exterior. Also contributing to the rating I gave it, are the all chrome 5SP wheels, and the interior color. So as you can see, I love all of the design choices that were made for this Purple Passion, and that's why I had no choice but to give it a ten. In my opinion, they created one smokin' hot lead sled.


So, how do you feel about this week's featured vehicle? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. Till next time, happy collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment