Wednesday, September 8, 2021

White Booth Wednesday #100

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.


Vehicle: '70 Chevelle SS Wagon
Series: 2016 Hot Wheels Garage (Walmart Set)
Boulevard rating: 10
How I feel about this release: I didn't have one of these in my collection prior to this 2016 set, and it's all because I had no interest in station wagons when I was younger. Of course, that all changed when I got a little older. Nowadays, I like most types of vehicles. So, one of the reasons why I gave it a ten, is because it's the first one in my collection. It's also worth mentioning that it's the only one I have. Now, the other reason why I gave it a ten, is because I like all of the design choices that were made for it. The exterior color, subtle stripe design, and chrome wheels, are what made this a perfect new addition to my collection. In my opinion, this is truly a flawless release, and I'm glad I was able to acquire it.


So, how do you feel about this week's featured vehicle? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. Till next time, happy collecting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment