Wednesday, August 25, 2021

White Booth Wednesday #98

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.




Vehicle: McLaren P1
Series: 2016 Hot Wheels Exotics
Boulevard rating: 10
How I feel about this release: There's a long list of colors that I feel are perfect for a McLaren P1, and yellow is definitely on that list. My fondness of this color for this car, is due to the first picture I saw of the real P1. Like this release, the one in the picture was also yellow, and I instantly liked how it looked when I saw it. Besides the color, I also like how they chose to make this release further match the real car by giving it ten-spoke wheels. So thanks to the two design choices made for it, this release continues to be one of my favorites. And that's why I gave it a ten out of ten rating.


So, how do you feel about this week's featured vehicle? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. Till next time, happy collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment