Wednesday, August 11, 2021

White Booth Wednesday #96

 It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.


Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Series: 2016 Hot Wheels Showroom
Boulevard rating: 10
How I feel about this release: There's not many diecast brands out there can take a minivan, and turn it into a cool looking ride that we'd all want to drive. I think we can all agree that Hot Wheels is the one brand that has no problem doing so. Just look at their Pacifica casting. Now, this being a cool casting is not the only reason why it's this week's featured vehicle. The other reason has to do with the design. Earlier this year, Hot Wheels decided to make a "Turbo" themed '85 Honda CR-X. So I felt the need to showcase one of the other matching releases. I actually really like this design, and I hope to see it used for a few more Honda castings. Personally, I think it would look great on the Civic Si. Anyway, this will always be my favorite release of this casting, which is why I gave it a ten.


So, how do you feel about this week's featured vehicle? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. Till next time, happy collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment