Wednesday, August 4, 2021

White Booth Wednesday #95

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.



Vehicle: Nissan Laurel 2000 SGX
Series: 2021 Collector Edition
Boulevard rating: 9
How I feel about this release: This year's Kroger exclusive mail-in is finally apart of my collection, and I decided to make it this week's featured vehicle. As you know, this casting had a total of four releases before this one, and I have all of them. So I figured, why not add this one to my collection as well. And I'm glad I did, because I'm very pleased with it's overall appearance. This Spectraflame color looks a whole lot better in person, and the colors used for the design combine well with it. So I definitely had to give this Laurel a nine. Usually, I like having at least one mail-in from each year, but after seeing this one, I'm starting to reconsider my decision to not get more of them.

So, how do you feel about this week's featured vehicle? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. Till next time, happy collecting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment