Wednesday, July 21, 2021

White Booth Wednesday #93

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.


Vehicle: Dune Crusher
Series: 2016 Hot Wheels Daredevils (Treasure Hunt)
Boulevard rating: 8
How I feel about this release: This week's featured vehicle might be a Treasure Hunt, but that's not why I gave it an eight. It's no lie that Hot Wheels makes some very realistic looking fantasy cars. In fact, you'd even think some of them had real-life counterparts, I feel this casting is very realistic. So the shape of it's body is one of the reasons for the rating I gave it. Now, even though I like this casting, I really haven't liked any of the designs that were created for the releases that came after this one. That's why this release continues to be the only one in my collection. So the design featured on this one, is the other reason why I gave it an eight. I do wish it was given a few fantasy decals like some of the older releases though. But, at the end of the day, not having them is something I can ignore.


So, how do you feel about this week's featured vehicle? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. Till next time, happy collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment