Wednesday, July 14, 2021

White Booth Wedneday #92

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.


Vehicle: Aston Martin DB10
Series: 2016 Hot Wheels Showroom
Boulevard rating: 10
How I feel about this release: There's one vehicle manufacturer that never disappoints, and that's Aston Martin. Throughout the years, they have created some very beautiful cars, and that continues to be the case today. I think we can all agree that the DB10, which was made for a James Bond movie, is definitely one of them. So that's why I'm glad Mattel's diecast brands are able to make 1:64 scale models of their vehicles. So far, there's been four releases of this casting. Two are mainlines, and the other two are premiums. Although both version are worthy of a ten, I feel this mainline one is just a tad bit closer to the real car due to it's wheels. When is comes to a replica, I like to look at all aspects of the model, and one of the things that I pay attention to, is the shape of the spokes. So in my opinion, the mainline ten-spoke wheels have a spoke shape that's closer to the shape of the spokes seen on the real DB10's wheels.

Okay everyone, what would be your rating for this release? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. Till next time, happy collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment