Wednesday, June 2, 2021

White Booth Wednesday #86

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.


Vehicle: Ford GT
Series: 2016 Hot Wheels Speed Graphics (Zamac)
Boulevard rating: 10
How I feel about this release: The Gulf livery being applied to a Ford GT model, is the same as putting frosting a cake. It's a combination that just works! Of course, that's not the only reason why I gave this release a ten. I don't normally care for store exclusives, but this is one of the rare times where I did. Basically, this Zamac release gave me the chance to see what this livery looks like on a car that isn't blue. Now, don't get me wrong, I have no issue with the iconic colors. It's just nice to see one that's different, and I feel the Zamac exterior helped to create a very unique color scheme for the Gulf livery.

So collectors, what would be your rating for this release? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. As always, happy diecast collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment