Monday, June 28, 2021

My Other Hot Wheels Boulevard Releases

Hello, and welcome to today's post. Last month, I published a post where I talked about how I was able to finally get all five vehicles from a Boulevard assortment. Well... those are actually not the only ones in my collection. When I do happen to find Boulevard releases on the pegs, it's usually just the remnants. They might be the ones that were left, but one things for sure, they are all welcomed additions to my collection. I just haven't said anything about them since Boulevard isn't really a priority for me. I mean... premium releases are hard enough to get as it is, and it's nearly impossible to find Boulevard assortments.

Now then, today's post isn't going to be a review. Instead, it's going to be another one my post where I mostly let the pictures do the talking. I will still briefly talk about a few of them, but there's really no need to do an in-depth review of these. So with that said, you can begin scrolling now.


The 1991 Mercedes-Benz G-Class is definitely one of the ones that kept getting left, and I'm glad. Since Hot Wheels is able to legally make Mercedes-Benz models again, I've been trying to collect all of the releases. After all, you never know when they'll loose the license again. Now, I do have the first one, but this one is cool because it features a plastic hardtop.



The '69 Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale, is one Boulevard release that I was very happy to find. I don't say it as much as I used to, but I love the timeless look of these particular classics. That's why I ended up getting two of them. I mean... why not have multiples of this beautiful classic. Furthermore, this could ultimately end up being the only one that's plain.  



I was actually quite shocked when I walked up to the pegs and found the Nismo themed Nissan Skyline GT-R (BCNR33). This was the main one I wanted from the assortment it was apart of. Since I already had the Nismo R34, I figured that I'd need to have this one to go with it. Now all we need is a Nismo themed R32. And it'd be great if we could get an actual Nismo themed Team Transport Hauler too.


The Nissan Skyline C210 is up next. Before this release, I couldn't wait to see what the next one looked like. I was actually quite disappointed when I found out it was going to be apart of a Boulevard assortment. Thankfully, I don't have to try and get it off of the secondary. I really like how simple this release is. Personally, it's better than the Fast Rewind release. Some of you might not have an issue with that one, but I feel this isn't the right car for the design that's featured on it. 


One of the ones that kept getting left from the initial mix, was the Twin Mill. This is actually my favorite release of this casting. I do have a few other releases of it, and they look just fine. However, this release is the only one in my collection that's plain. It's also my only premium version of it. Besides the exterior color, I just can't get over how nice it looks with the LW5 wheels.


Up next, is the mighty Bone Shaker. YES! All I can say is YES! I love hot rods, and this release of the Bone Shaker is perfect. I think you can tell how happy I was when I saw how this was one of the other ones from the initial mix that kept getting left. A matte black exterior with flames, is one combination that will always work for a hot rod. And the Torq Thrust styled RR5SPs will always be the cherry on top. 


Okay, that's all of my other Boulevard releases. To some, these aren't the "cream of the crop," but they are for me. 

So, were you able to get any of the Boulevard releases you wanted? Feel free to let me know down in the comments section. Well... that's all for today. Until next time, thanks for reading, and happy collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment