Wednesday, June 30, 2021

White Booth Wednesday #90

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.


Vehicle: '67 Custom Mustang
Series: 2016 Hot Wheels Garage (Walmart set)
Boulevard rating: 9
How I feel about this release: Sadly, I don't have that many releases of this casting in my collection. I really wish my younger self would have gotten more. Anyway, among the releases that I have, this one is my favorite. I mean... who wouldn't like a dark blue fastback Mustang with a nice white stripe design. I know it all comes down to personal preference, but you have to admit that this is a pretty nice release. I, for one, would definitely spend all day cruising around in a '67 Mustang that looked like this, which is why I gave it a nine. 

So collectors, what would be your rating for this release? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. As always, happy diecast collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment