Wednesday, May 26, 2021

White Booth Wednesday #85

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.


Vehicle: '68 Hemi Barracuda
Series: 2015 HW Workshop Heat Fleet
Boulevard rating: 8
How I feel about this release: The flame design and it's colors, are what I like the most about this release. I know some of you out there might not like the combination of red and blue, but I think it looks just fine. If you're going to go with a wild color scheme for a design, than it's important to have an exterior color that doesn't clash. This is why I think it was a good idea to finish this release in silver. Now, as you can see, the back half of it's sides feature "HEMI CUDA." In my opinion, this detail really wasn't needed, and it's why I didn't score this release higher. 

So collectors, what would be your rating for this release? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. As always, happy diecast collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment