Wednesday, April 28, 2021

White Booth Wednesday #81

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.


Vehicle: '77 Pontiac Firebird T/A
Series: 2016 Hot Wheels Flames (Zamac)
Boulevard rating: 10
How I feel about this release: Solid ten! One reason for this rating, is due to the casting itself. Basically, this is my favorite model year of this car. Of course, this isn't the only reason why I gave today's featured release a ten. As you all know, there were ultimately two color releases for this casting back in 2016. And it's no lie that this is the best version. I mean... the red one is nice, but the flame design and it's colors, look really good over the the Zamac exterior. I also think it's cool how they decided to give this one a red interior. Now, as cool as this release is, the wheel color is the only thing I would have done differently. In my opinion, the rim should have been chrome instead. At the end of the day though, I like this release too much to really care about the wheels. So I'll usually just ignore them when I look at it. 

So collectors, what would be your rating for this release? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. As always, happy diecast collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment