Wednesday, April 21, 2021

White Booth Wednesday #80

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.


Vehicle: '17 Ford GT
Series: 2016 Hot Wheels Exotics
Boulevard rating: 10
How I feel about this release: This is still my favorite release of this casting. Most of you might still prefer the Super, but I think this version looks just fine. With that said, there are two reasons why I gave it a solid ten. The first reason, has to do with the exterior color. In my opinion, the blue that was used for this version, is closer to the blue that was used for the real GT. The second reason, has to do with the wheels. Like the real GT, this too has split 5-spoke wheels. Both of those features combined, made this a very nice 1:64 scale replica to have. 

So collectors, what would be your rating for this release? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. As always, happy diecast collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment