Wednesday, April 7, 2021

White Booth Wednesday #78

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.


Vehicle: '68 Dodge Dart
Series: 2017 Hot Wheels Flames
Boulevard rating: 8
How I feel about this release: There were ultimately three colors for this release, and despite having all three, this one is my favorite. Long story short, I like this color combination the most. The wheel color is the only reason why I didn't score it higher. Some of you out there might not have an issue with the chrome gold that was used, but I do. I really wouldn't have had an issue if they made them black and chrome instead. In my opinion, the wheels don't always have to match the color of the design. Anyway, this is still a pretty good release.

So collectors, what would be your rating for this release? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. As always, happy diecast collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment