Wednesday, March 24, 2021

White Booth Wednesday #76

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.



Vehicle: '67 Chevelle SS 396
Series: 2016 Leap Year
Boulevard Rating: 10 
How I feel about this release: I don't know about you, but I think the Hot Wheels design team did a wonderful job with the Leap Year design featured on this release. There are two main design aspects that I like. By now, most of you know that I really like cars with flames. So the first design aspect that I like, is the design of the flames. The second design aspect has to do with how the Leap Year date was used like a racing number. I think this was a nice touch. The interior color also contributed to the rating I gave this release. Having a red interior helped to further liven up this release, and it goes great with the colors that were used on the exterior of this Chevelle.

So collectors, what would be your rating for this release? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. As always, happy diecast collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment