Wednesday, March 17, 2021

White Booth Wednesday #75

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.

 
Vehicle: '63 Chevy II
Series: 2017 Hot Wheels Flames
Boulevard rating: 9
How I feel about this release: I usually don't care about Super Treasure Hunts, but this is one release that I'm very happy to have in my collection. And there are two main reasons for that. The first reason, has to do with the fact that the flames were added to the top of this version. The color is the second reason. If I was going to paint a custom car pink, then I'd definitely pick this color over the one that was used for the regular version. 

I'm just going to assume that most, if not all of you would give this release a solid ten. So I won't ask how you'd score it.  As always, happy diecast collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment