Wednesday, March 10, 2021

White Booth Wednesday #74

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.


Vehicle: Dodge Challenger Concept
Series: 2015 Hot Wheels Workshop (Muscle Mania)
Boulevard rating: 9
How I feel about this release: The orange! That is what I like the most about this one. Now I also can't overlook the tampo details since they did contribute to the rating I gave it. Some colors won't combine so well, but I can honestly say that I like the combination featured on this Challenger. Aside from the colors, I also like all of the real-life sponsor decals. The ones featured on this release are as follows: Dodge, Toyo Tires, Simpson, Valvoline, and Hot Wheels. The wheels are only thing that's keeping me from giving this release a solid ten. I feel it would have looked much better with a different wheel, and color. 

So collectors, what would be your rating for this release? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. As always, happy diecast collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment