Sunday, March 7, 2021

Heads-up: Walmart (New)

Aright collectors, it's time to start checking your local Walmart locations. Now sadly, I didn't get any pictures in the store, but I'm going to tell you what I saw anyways. The brand new Mario Kart assortment that has Diddy Kong on the new Pipe Frame Kart, is the only assortment that was full. This assortment also features Yoshi on this Kart as well.


I also came across a few other leftovers from some of the other new Mattel made diecast assortments. These assortments are as follows: Matchbox Truck Series, Matchbox Moving Parts, and Hot Wheels Boulevard.

Well that's all I was able to find during my quick trip out. As always, you may or may not have a chance at getting what you want. But it's always worth a look. Good luck, and happy hunting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment