Wednesday, March 3, 2021

White Booth Wednesday #73

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.


Vehicle: Custom '56 Ford Truck
Series: 2017 Hot Wheels Hot Trucks
Boulevard rating: 8
How I feel about this release: I like everything about this release! These kind of classic trucks look rad with a weathered look. I also like how they chose to use matte grey for it's color. I should also mention that the wheel color is another one of it's aspects that I like. In my opinion, the white rim makes this release look like it has white wall tires. Ultimately, all of this release's aspects contributed to me getting an extra one of these to open. And to this day, I consider it to be a wonder display piece.

So collectors, what would be your rating for this release? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. As always, happy diecast collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment