Wednesday, February 24, 2021

White Booth Wednesday #72

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.




Vehicle: Reptar Wagon
Series: 2021 Hot Wheels Entertainment
Boulevard rating: 10
How I feel about this release: Nostalgia! This release was solely about the nostalgia for me. Like everyone else, I grew up watching many different cartoons, and Rugrats was one of them. So this was one release that I just had to have. Overall, Hot Wheels did a pretty good job with the design of this model, and I think most of you will agree. With that being said, I feel it's very deserving of the rating I gave it.

So collectors, what would be your rating for this release? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. As always, happy diecast collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment