Wednesday, February 10, 2021

White Booth Wednesday #70

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.


Vehicle: Lamborghini Veneno
Series: 2017 Hot Wheels Exotics
Boulevard rating: 10
How I feel about this release: Stunning vehicle designs are one thing you can always count on from Lamborghini. And throughout the years, Hot Wheels has done a wonderful job re-creating their various vehicles in 1:64 scale. Now as I've mentioned in a older post, I love how exotic cars look with bright colors. As such. I think you can guess what I like most about this release. This release's exterior color is the sole reason why I gave it a ten. I should also mention, that the design created for this release isn't too bad. And even though it didn't contribute to the rating, I feel it was a nice touch.

So collectors, what would be your rating for this release? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. As always, happy diecast collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment