Wednesday, February 3, 2021

White Booth Wednesday #69

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.


Vehicle: Custom Ford Bronco
Series: 2016 Hot Wheels Daredevils
Boulevard rating: 7
How I feel about this release: The overall design featured on this release is a little over-the-top, and it's the main reason why I wasn't going to get it. After some time, I decided that this kind of over-the-top design was appropriate for a daredevil themed vehicle. As such, I ended up getting it before I couldn't. Now as you all know, I love how custom vehicles look with flames. So I have no problem with the flame section of the design. What I didn't initially like, was how the designers chose to also include a stripe, as well as a checkered design behind the flames. At the time, I felt that the aforementioned designs were not needed. The blue that was picked for this release's exterior, is the only other thing I  really like about this one. So aside from the flames, the exterior color played a roll in the rating I gave it.

So collectors, what would be your rating for this release? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. As always, happy diecast collecting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment