Wednesday, January 27, 2021

White Booth Wednesday #68

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.

 
Vehicle: Mad Propz
Series: 2016 Hot Wheels Air Show
Boulevard rating: 9
How I feel about this release: I love this plane, and I always look forward to seeing new releases of it with cool flashy designs. With that being said, I really like how they decided to combine a checkered design with stars and a stripe. The additional number was a nice touch as well. Now the design isn't the only thing that I like about this one. I also like the colors that were picked. Personally, I think this plane looks great with the combination of white, red, and blue. The red propeller is another one of this release's aspects that contributed to the rating I gave it. I think it was a great idea to make it match the color of the stripe that's on this plane's wings.

So collectors, what would be your rating for this release? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. As always, happy diecast collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment