Wednesday, January 13, 2021

White Booth Wednesday #66

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.


Vehicle: Gazella GT
Series: 2017 Hot Wheels Showroom
Boulevard rating: 9
How I feel about this release: This is one of those fantasy cars that I wish were real. This casting from Hot Wheels has all the realistic looks of a high-end sports car. So far, this casting has had seven additional releases after this one. And to be honest, the first two debuting colors are the only ones that I'd consider to be realistic. The newer releases have more of a unrealistic appearance. The 2019 X-Racers release is a perfect example of what I mean. 

Now with this release in particular, I really like how it was given a great color, as well as a simple stripe along it's sides. The wheels picked for this one, are another one of it's features that contributed to the rating I gave it. In my opinion, split five spoke wheels complement the overall look of this car. I hope Hot Wheels will one day release another one of these with a relatively simple appearance like this one. Until then, this release will be the best one.

So collectors, what would be your rating for this release? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. As always, happy diecast collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment