Wednesday, January 20, 2021

White Booth Wednesday #67

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.


Vehicle: Bone Shaker
Series: 2017 Hot Wheels Mild to Wild
Boulevard rating: 10
How I feel about this release: I think we can all agree that the Bone Shaker is still a very nice Hot Wheels original. And being a hot rod makes it one of the castings that I will always try to acquire. With that being said, let me get to what I like about this release. For me, this release's best aspect is it's design. Since the front of this vehicle has a skull, I feel skull designs are very fitting, and the one created for this release is pretty cool. I think it was a nice touch to make the top of the skull have a flame shape.

So collectors, what would be your rating for this release? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. As always, happy diecast collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment