Wednesday, January 6, 2021

White Booth Wednesday #65

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.


Vehicle: Fast Gassin
Series: 2017 Hot Wheels City Works
Boulevard rating: 7
How I feel about this release: When looking at all of the releases of this awesome truck, I noticed something about the designs featured on them. This is currently the only one that features a real-life fuel company, and I love their choice to use Union 76. I think this fuel truck looks great with this company's colors. Now the design isn't the only thing that I like about this particular one. For those of you that didn't know, this release ultimately had a wheel variation, and this is it. The card art shows this release with the DD8s, while this one has chrome 5SPs.

So collectors, what would be your rating for this release? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. Until next time, happy diecast collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment